maniNO – nitric oxide blender
The maniNO blender for patient supply with a gas blend of oxygen (O2) and nitric oxide (NO) stands out due to easy usability and high NO-precision. It is suited for application in the manual ventilation and can thereby be used in transport as well as in MRI environment.
The dosing range of maniNO can be adjusted from 0-40 ppm with an also steplessly adjustable total flow of 0-15 l/min.
With a special transport bracket the maniNO meets the requirements for DIN EN 1789 concerning the transport in road ambulances.
The maniNO is also used for diagnostic purposes in cardiac catheterization laboratory, when the responsiveness to nitric oxide (NO) is examined. For a short term nitric oxide is dosed via the maniNO and the effect is documented and interpreted by the available measurements. Thus it can be detected, if the patient is suitable for iNO treatment after surgery (see NO-A).
Our comprehensive range of accessories for maniNO includes:
- complete silicone resuscitation bag set for babies and children
- single silicone resuscitation bags for babies and children
- reservoir bags in different sizes
- PEEP valves and adapters
- tubing set and mouthpieces for use in cardiac catheterization laboratory
- gas supply tubes in different lengths for nitric oxide (NO) and oxygen (O2)
- pressure reducers for nitric oxide (NO) and oxygen (O2)
- special transport bracket for road ambulances
as well as
trolley for 3 cylinders up to d = 24 cm with
- standard rail for maniNO
- supporting arm for NO-A
- wire basket for accessories